Refer three friends to GradConnection and receive the E-Book by Auther Josh MacKenzie titled - 'How to get the job you want'
Table of contents
- Targeting the ideal job for me
- Why do I need to work? Why am I going for this job?
- What do you want to wear to work? And where do you want to work?
- What hours do you want to work?
- What environment do you want to work in?
- What benefits do you want and need?
- What growth do you want to pursue?
- What do I put in my curriculum vitae (CV, Resume) and cover letter?
- Should I tailor my resume and cover letter to every application?
- Your resume
- Summary for your resume
- Layout & design
- Resume final thoughts
- Summary for your cover letter
- Getting the best out of the interview?
- What Will We Talk About?
- Commonly Asked Interview Questions
- Some frequently asked questions
- Questions about your qualifications for the position
- Questions about your ability to work for the organisation
- Difficult to answer questions
- How to answer questions using the STAR structure
- Closing the Interview
- The final close
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Your Interview
- The what and why of Psyche tests
- Aptitude or ability tests
- Work style questionnaires (personality/motivation/emotional intelligence)
- Can I pass or fail psychometric assessments?
- Can I prepare for a psychometric assessments or aptitude tests
- Tips to remember before the Psychometric Assessment
- Tips to remember on the day and while doing the Psychometric Assessment
- The assessment centre process
- Before you arrive
- At the assessment centre
- Group exercises
- Helpful tips to remain confident
- Useful links and resources
- I have an offer should I accept?
- You Have a Job Offer. Now What?
- Does the Offer Add Up?
- I got it, what now?
- 9 Secrets to getting the job you really want
- Final thoughts