Future Talent is a professional technology service provider, we deliver practical and sustainable financial and technology solutions.
Focused on people and technology in financial services institutions, our services supply IP retention, succession planning to drive project delivery and sustainability. Future Talent reduces the risk of on-boarding people in today’s transformation world, by providing quality and competent consultants.
By bringing transformation to businesses, our Futureneurs are selected for attitude, trained for skill in various technologies, appropriate to client needs.
We at Future Talent, believe in empowering young Africans, to drive transformation that is crucial to the success of businesses.
A professional technology service provider, driven to empower Africa’s youth.
What we are looking for:
Graduates with the following skills and qualities:
- Right attitude, aptitude and desire to succeed in the workplace
- Passionate about technology
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent verbal & writing skills
- Be willing to work your way up from the bottom
We recruit graduates from the following disciplines:
- Information Technology
- At minimum, a three year university degree
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be able to support yourself during 6 weeks full time training
- Commit to a minimum 2 (two) years of employment after training is completed and being placed to work
- Be geographically flexible
How to apply
Send your CV, academic transcripts & degree certificate to [email protected]
When to apply
Applications opened all year
Please visit www.thefuturetalent.co.za