Graduate Placement Programme
Launch your career by joining an international two year work programme that offers a proactive and professional work environment. Join Global Load Control and become part of a market leader in the aviation industry. With us your career has no limits!
About the programme:
Successful candidates will spend time working on projects for GLC in Cape Town, Istanbul, Brno and Frankfurt. This diverse experience will allow candidates to prepare themselves for the entry into GLC as a professional and guide them into their individual career path according to their aptitude and progress in the programme. This extensive program will span over a period of 2 years and help to shape their future within GLC as they will develop an in depth knowledge of Global Load Control.
The selection process for the programme will be open from 4 September to 30 September 2015.
Apply if you are:
- Looking for an exciting new opportunity to provide that first step to building a long lasting career.
- Interested in exploring different countries and cultures, expanding your professional network and experiencing working abroad.
What we need from you:
- A degree (no specific field required)
- Preference will be given to Employment Equity candidates who meet the requirements
- A CV, letter of motivation and academic transcripts