The Hatch Graduate Programme is a global Hatch initiative aimed at engineering excellence. It has been developed to facilitate the management of professional career development over the initial years. Aligned with ECSA (Engineering Council South Africa), our Professional Development Programme provides a flexible framework in which to achieve Professional Registration (PrEng) status and consequently to meet both personal and professional goals.
What does the Graduate Programme offer?
- Challenging career with countless opportunities in the infrastructure sector
- The opportunity to receive excellent mentorship from industry experts
- An exciting work environment involved in a constantly evolving industry
- Flexible framework to achieve Professional Accreditation with ECSA (PrEng)
- Continuous learning and development opportunities via the Hatch Corporate Learning Centre
- PDP (Professional Development Programme) support structure
- Global exposure with a variety of work around the world
- Networking events and activities