What is Pathfinder?
Pathfinder is a 5-day banking simulation that will immerse you in the banking environment. Under the guidance of an international expert in finance, you will get to put theory into practice and experience managing a bank over four quarters, whilst gaining insight into the culture and dynamics of Investec and the CA Programme.
To give you a well rounded, comprehensive understanding of banking, you’ll also attend presentations by experienced Investec employees from different business units and network with the CA Programme team and fellow trainees.
Who we look for:
- Undergraduate students (3rd year and above) studying towards a CA degree at a SAICA accredited university
- South Africa citizens*
- Academically talented, ambitious self-starters
*Investec wishes to encourage and promote South Africans to further their studies and qualifications in the hope that they will contribute significantly to the economic development of the country and to fully participate in the broader South African society. Accordingly South African citizens are invited to apply for selection for the Pathfinder and Investec CA Programme.
Pathfinder gives you the opportunity to:
- Discover the CA path that best suits you
- Gain a thorough understanding of the Investec environment and our CA Programme
- Reveal your talent and make an impression
If this sounds like the CA vacation programme experience you're looking for, apply now. Pathfinder is fully paid for by Investec and runs from Sunday 30 November to Friday 5 December 2014.