Article clerks perform audits on allocated clients. Registering for a SAICA training contract enables candidates to specialise in the audit function.
3 year SAICA Training Contracts are available to Graduates and Postgraduates who have completed an Accounting/Auditing degree at a SAICA accredited university.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Produce client reports (AFS, Minutes, Certificates, Management letter)
- Perform Audit Work
- Complete Tax Returns
- Finalise an Audit File and propose an Audit opinion
- Manage personal performance
- Work effectively in teams
- Uphold ethics and values and act with integrity
- Write clearly and succinctly
- Set clear objectives and plan activities
- Work productively and in a challenging environment
- 3 year SAICA Training Contracts are available to Graduates and Postgraduates who have completed an Accounting/Auditing degree at a SAICA accredited university.
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Job type:Graduate jobs
South African Citizen
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2019, 9:59 pm