Trainee Accountants perform audits on allocated clients. Registering for a SAICA training contract enables candidates to specialise in the audit function. 3 year SAICA Training Contracts are available to Postgraduates who have completed an Accounting/Auditing degree at a SAICA accredited university.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Produce client reports (AFS, Minutes, Certificates, Management letter)
- Perform Audit work
- Complete tax returns
- Finalise an audit file and propose an audit opinion
- Manage personal performance
- Work effectively in teams
- Uphold ethics and values and act with integrity
- Write clearly and succinctly
- Set clear objectives and plan activities
- Work productively and in a challenging environment
3 year SAICA Training Contracts are available to Postgraduate candidates who have completed an Accounting/Auditing postgraduate qualification at a SAICA accredited university.
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent attention to detail
Who we are
Mazars is an independent, integrated global partnership and leading audit, tax and advisory services firm. We specialise in providing high calibre services for listed and private companies, regulatory bodies, public interest organisations, owner-managed businesses, government organisations and high-net worth individuals. As one of the largest audit, tax and advisory firms in South Africa, Mazars has a long history of professional excellence. Our commitment to the care of our clients and their businesses is strongly reflected in the loyalty they show us, with many client relationships spanning more than 50 years. We pride ourselves on being big enough to service international listed clients, yet small enough to help small companies grow and prosper in their environments.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:13th Jan 2018, 2:00 am