Who we are
McKinsey is a global consulting firm. We help global leaders address their greatest challenges. They look to us for honest, objective, thoughtful and experienced advise. At McKinsey’s sub-Saharan Africa office you work with exceptional people from different backgrounds and from around the world to bring to your client the distinctive knowledge, experience, and resources McKinsey can deliver. In the process you will form networks that stretch across the globe.
We are looking for
We hire exceptional people with outstanding capabilities and great potential in four areas: problem solving, achieving, personal impact and leadership. Our consultants are accomplished and well rounded, with diverse backgrounds and experiences. They are also fun to work with. Our clients and colleagues value this unique mix of talent, skills, and character.
At McKinsey we create highly personal and flexible careers for our exceptional people to help them reach their full potential. From the outset, you will work closely with senior client executives and McKinsey colleagues in an entrepreneurial environment, helping develop programmes that help shape sectors and transform nations. You will develop unparalleled leadership skills. McKinsey is committed to helping you rapidly accelerate your own professional development.
We are seeking exceptional candidates for our Business Analyst full time position at the McKinsey & Company's Johannesburg office.
In order for us to fully process your application, kindly ensure that you submit your application online. Application is easy and takes only a few minutes!
Here are the four steps to follow to complete your application.
- Go to our online application here
- On the bottom part, please select "Consulting" as the type of role and Generalist/Practice Consultants in the Focus within consulting field. Please select Business Analyst as the role you are applying to.
- Create your account and answer all the basic information.
- Under Office/Practice location preference; select Africa for your region; and Johannesburg as your location and fill up the necessary information (education, employment)
- Attach the following documents:
- Comprehensive and up-to-date CV, including examples of extracurricular and/or community leadership and any work experience
- Matric (or equivalent) results
- University transcripts showing all subjects in each year of study and results for each - do not have to be official.
- McKinsey leadership form - Please email [email protected] for this form
TIP 1 : scan your matric results and university transcripts as one attachment when scanning and then upload under "Transcripts" section on our online applicationTIP 2 : upload the attached application form under "Cover letter" once completed
Please note that we cannot process your application unless we receive all these documents, so make sure you include all your documents. We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any questions please contact us on the details below.