MILADYS is currently recruiting for high quality candidates who are keen on pursuing a career in Retail Planning. The Trainee Planner opportunities are aimed at producing fully trained and equipped Retail Planners for our business. The objective of your role is to ensure we invest in the right merchandise at the right price and allocate merchandise to the right store at the right time.
- If numbers are your second language and you can turn sums into poetry, then planning is the place for you.
- Working alongside with experienced Buyers to develop a product strategy for each season
- You will be responsible for supporting an experienced Planner to control the budget and manage the supply chain
The Trainee Planner will follow a structured training and development process. You will be placed within an actual team which will allow you to learn-on-the-job about the business and merchandise processes from some of the best merchandise talent in retail. Your primary focus will be to ensure sales and movement of stock, to determine initial allocation of stock, action inter-store stock transfers where applicable, review pre-determined stock and adjust if necessary, ascertain quantities and timing of purchases for replenished stock, avoid “out of stock” situations and take note of customer requests.
The minimum requirements for this Career opportunity are:
- A completed BCom degree specializing in Marketing, Accounts, Supply Chain, Economics or Finance
- Retail experience would be advantageous
Who we are
Mr Price Group is a high growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: mrp; mrphome; mrpsport; MILADYS; sheet street and mrpmoney.
We’re movers and shakers.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
South African Citizen, South African...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2018, 9:59 pm