The Nestlé Graduate Development Programme is an initiative that we invest in as it is a feeder into our Business Talent pipeline for various functional streams. Each year, Nestlé South Africa welcomes graduates from around the country to our programme. Graduates are taken through a 24 month rotational development programme which is designed to introduce you to the working world of Nestlé, as well as a to provide you with a strong foundation for further development and success.
Throughout the 24 months of the programme, we offer the support of a Mentor, Graduate Coordinator and HR Business partner to guide you on your discovery that “There is more to Life at Nestlé”. Your performance will be continuously assessed to enable you to grow and develop in both functional and business skills.
- Pro-active self-starters
- Passionate, dynamic, analytical, results focused
- Assertive and articulate communicator
- Flexible and hungry for knowledge and rich experience in a high performance culture
- Interest in the greater good and impacting lives in profound ways
*Minimum required qualification
- B.Sc (Hons) Applied Mathematics & Statistics, Computer Science
- B.Sc Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain
- B.Comm (Hons) Business Management, Information Systems
AREA OF EXPOSURE
*Possible placement position after completion of Graduate Development Programme
- Customer Service
- Demand Planner
- Supply Planner
- Distribution & Warehousing
- Business Analyst
- Supply Chain and Information Systems
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Information Systems,...
South African Citizen
- Closing Date:8th Sep 2018, 9:59 pm