Life At Old Mutual
Old Mutual South Africa is the largest financial services provider in Southern Africa, employing approximately 14,250 people in South Africa alone. We offer a variety of financial products and services which range from investment to life assurance, asset management, banking, healthcare and general insurance.
Old Mutual is a values led, customer centric business. We focus on creating an enabling environment for our employees and our culture is governed by accountability, integrity, respect and pushing beyond boundaries.
What You Will Learn
- Our high performance culture allows you to work alongside talented people who challenge you to perform beyond your proven potential.
- Our best-in-class Business School is geared towards assisting you to improve your skills and become world class professionals. Old Mutual South Africa invests almost R200 million in staff development.
- We're as passionate about developing communities as we are about developing our people. The Old Mutual Foundation invests both funds and resources into the transformation and empowerment of the communities in which we operate. As an Old Mutual employee you will be part of this journey as we aim to build our nation.
- We recognise that having the right people performing in the right roles is fundamental to delivering on our business strategy. Young professionals joining Old Mutual have access to a host of opportunities, both internationally and on the African continent and internationally.
- Due to the size and breadth of our business, we are able to offer you a multitude of career paths which are not necessarily limited to your chosen fields of study.
Childcare facilities, gym, study leave, study (financial) support, religious/spiritual facilities, meal subsidies or subsidised canteen services, medical aid scheme, staff retirement fund, life assurance, employee wellbeing, maternity benefits, retail mall, onsite medical services.