What you need to know:
We recruit locally for the Orica Graduate Program meaning we only accept applicants that have permanent residency and currently living in the country they are applying for. Applications that do not this minimum criteria will not be accepted.
Applications open 20 July 2015 and close on 20 August 2015.
Roles available in 2016:
- Chemical Engineers – National based
- Mechanical Engineer – National based
- Mining Engineers – National based
How to apply:
Applications are made online via www.orica.com/grads or by clicking on the application now button.
Our Recruitment & Selection Process:
- Online application
- Online psychometric testing
- Brief telephone or video screen interview
- Orica Assessment Centre and Behavioral Interview
- Reference check, Medical and drug screen
- At minimum, a three year university degree
- Minimum grade point average of 65
- Must be mobile and willing to relocate for each rotation
- Written and spoken English
Further information Please visit our website – Orica.com/grads
We look forward to receiving your application!