About the programme
PSG is a leading financial services provider in South Africa and is committed to contribute towards the growth, development and empowerment of youth in the country. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better financial products and services.
Our PSG Graduate programme aims to create a pipeline of young talent within the financial services industry. The programme offers graduates an opportunity to gain on-the-job practical workplace experience while providing on-going support and training.
What is in it for you?
- A 12 month graduate opportunity
- Continuous coaching, mentoring and on-the-job training
- Work exposure within the financial services industry
- Be South African Citizen
Bachelors Degree or above in the following
- Bachelor of Commerce Law degree
- Bachelor of Arts Law degree
- Ambitious & looking to advance in their career within the financial services industry
- Energetic and solution focused
- Team orientated
- Work well under pressure
- Attention to detail
How to apply?
If you meet with the minimum requirements, you can apply by clicking on “Apply now”. Upload your CV, academic transcripts, and a copy of your ID and submit your application to the relevant programme.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
South African Citizen
Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2019, 9:59 pm