Stor-Age Property REIT Ltd is South Africa’s leading specialist self storage real estate investment trust.
This fast growing JSE listed Company now seeks to appoint a recent graduate to the position of Human Resources Assistant to provide support to the HR Manager and assist in upholding the Company’s values of Excellence, Sustainability, Relevance and Integrity through the execution of our recruitment plan, the prompt resolution of all queries and strategic communication to relevant parties.
The ideal candidate will assist the HR Manager with the following:
- The recruitment and selection process
- Preparing records and documentation for Employee Relations issues
- Ensuring personal files are complete and kept up to date
- Preparing various payroll (s) administration
- Compiling salary benchmarking information
- Other ad-hoc studies and HR related research projects
To effectively perform the duties required for the position, candidates must be able to demonstrate or provide proof of:
- Tertiary qualification (Degree or Diploma) in Human Resources or related social sciences
- Experience in administration and adherence to systems, policies and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English
- IT literate (Microsoft Office, Outlook, email)
- Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality working with sensitive personal employee information
- Professional in appearance, attitude and work ethic
- Experience with Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) / Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS) will be an added advantage.
- Must be organised, dependable and resourceful
- Efficient, accurate and pay attention to detail
- Possess excellent problem solving skills
- Responsive, service and solution orientated
- Approachable, open, clear and confident communicator
Aligned with the Employment Equity Act and our employment equity plan, Stor-Age is committed to providing equal opportunities of employment in the workplace. Submit your CV together with a motivational letter to [email protected]
If you do not receive a response within 2 weeks of submitting your application please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.