Are you a soon-to-be Engineering graduate interested in working at a global company?
Weir has been in business since 1871 and that sustainability is built on attracting, retaining and developing exceptional people.
Helping our people to fulfil their potential is central to We are Weir, our vision, mission and strategic priorities. We aim to be the most admired engineering business in our markets and we'll help achieve that ambition by being the employer of choice in our industries.
Apply today to the Weir Graduate Programme!
- Qualified with a Degree (Engineering: Chemical / Mechanical / Metallurgical / Industrial)
- Good academic results – average 60% or above (not more than 2 subjects failed during their qualifications)
- Less than 3 years’ work experience
- 2 year program
- Core elements:
- On-the-job training
- Work experience
- Structured learning program
- Mentoring & Coaching
- ECSA registration
Applications should include CV, Cover Letter, and Academic Transcripts. Applications should be emailed to: [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Electrical,...
South African Citizen, South African...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2018, 9:59 pm