- See additional jobs only visible to logged in members
- Allow employers to contact you directly
- Always be informed about when your ideal employers start hiring
Banking and Finance Graduate Jobs & Programmes
Banking and Finance is one of South Africa’s leading industries. Many banks have made it easier for those who want to pursue a career in banking and finance by recruiting students straight after they’ve completed matric and train them to be work ready within the industry.
The other way of getting into the industry as a more experienced employee would be to enter via a graduate programme. A graduate programme within in this industry covers an array of fields within the industry which will help ensure you have a greater chance of being employed after you’ve completed the programme. You may focus on retail banking, investment banking, risk management etc.
Some of the programmes within this industry include:
- Retail banking graduate programme
- Internal audit trainee Programme
- IT Graduate Programme
- Banking Group Internship Programme
- Compliance Risk Management Graduate Programme
- Quants Graduate Programme
- Corporate and Investment Banking Programme
Each graduate programme is designed to help the candidate understand the industry and to help him/her become “work ready”. Each programme has its own requirements and not all companies offer the same programmes, so ensure you do your research before applying.
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.