- See additional jobs only visible to logged in members
- Allow employers to contact you directly
- Always be informed about when your ideal employers start hiring
Graduate Jobs in Software Engineering
Software Engineering is most commonly associated in developing and designing software. Employees in this profession are mostly responsible for creating, testing and evaluating different computer applications and the intricate system that makes it possible for the computer to work through the principle and theory of math and computer science. They design and develop games, middleware, control system, operating systems, business modules, etc. In South Africa, Software Engineers have different area of specialisations such as:
- Computer Applications - Software engineers that specialise in computer applications analyze the necessity of the user. They will then design, create and sustain the common applications or particular utility software. Software Engineers can utilise different programming language in the process, but the most common types are Java, C++ C, COBOL, and FORTRAN.
- Computer Systems - Software engineers on this field construct and maintain the computer system of a certain company. They are designed to address the systematic needs of each department, which may include recordkeeping, payroll, billing, inventory, and ordering. Sometimes they are also required to create a communication interface that will make the communication process easier from different departments.
Software Engineering Graduate Programmes by Location
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.