- See additional jobs only visible to logged in members
- Allow employers to contact you directly
- Always be informed about when your ideal employers start hiring
Graduate Jobs in Mining, Oil & Gas, South Africa
When looking for Graduate Jobs in Mining, Oil & Gas, be prepared to start your search from the bottom. You will be required to start as an apprentice or sometimes as a trainee. Here are some of the qualities that Graduate Jobs in Mining, Oil & Gas are looking for.
- The ability to work as an individual when the nature of the work requires it, or as a part of the team.
- Willingness to abide and ensure the safety of the project.
- Eagerness to work away from home from time to time
- Flexible in work schedule.
- The ability to work in rotating rosters.
Some of the most highly demanded jobs in the Mining, oil and gas industry in South Africa include;
Welders and boilermakers are responsible for repairing and building metal by incorporating different methods or using welding machineries. These metals will be later used for construction, as well as manufacturing equipment. It is also preferable to be an expert in different welding professions, such as construction welding or repair welding.
Civil engineers are in charge of the planning, designing, constructing and maintaining both the physical and natural structure of the environment. This may include transport system, mine, sewerage and water systems.
Concreters Concreters deal with placing, mixing, spreading, compacting, finishing and curing the concrete in different structures using wide varieties of tools, machinery and other equipment.
In South Africa, there are different types of plant operator. There are plant operators that usually function with other labourers, and there are plant operators who are responsible for assisting in the function of the machineries and other equipment.
Mining Oil and Gas Graduate Programmes by Location
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.